My current research interests are in theoretical computer science. The two main areas I have worked on include (1) parameterized complexity and algorithms of NP-hard problems, including their applications in bioinformatics, and (2) computational geometry and its applications in mobile computing.
A list of my publications:
Most recent papers:
- ``Flip Distance is in FPT time O(n+ k * c^k)'' (With I.A. Kanj)
- ``New and improved spanning ratios for Yao graphs'' (with L. Barba, P. Bose, M. Damian, R. Fagerberg, W.L. Keng, J. O'Rourke, A. van Renssen, P. Taslakian, and S. Verdonschot) SoCG 2014: 30.
- ``There are plane spanners of maximum degree 4'' (with N. Bonichon, I.A. Kanj, and L. Perkovic) is accepted to SoCG 2014: 20.
- ``What makes normalized weighted satisfiability tractable,'' WADS 2013. (with Iyad Kanj)
- ``The Stretch Factor of the Delaunay Triangulation Is Less Than 1.998'' SIAM J. Comput., 42(4), 1620–1659. (Official reprint posted with permission)